- Teresa Teng: An Asian Idol Loved in Japan
- Last year marked the twentieth anniversary of the death of Teresa Teng, an Asian pop legend who won fame in Japan with a string of hits. Teng was only 42 when she suffered a fatal asthma attack in 1995 while at a holiday resort in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- As China's rock scene matures, female musicians are finally starting to gain
- Suna, for instance, said Gemini once performed a daringly iconoclastic cover of Teresa Teng's pop ballad "Sweet Honey Honey," only to be greeted with shock and even criticism from the audience.
- HK musical about deceased Taiwanese pop diva Teresa Teng warmly received
- The musical tells the tale of Teresa Teng, one of the most popular singers in Asia during the 70s and 80s. Teng was Taiwanese and never performed in mainland China due to political reasons. She repeatedly turned down invitations to visit the People's ...
Teresa Teng is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teresa Teng books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Teresa Teng Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation mental torment
indian order of precedence
william kent landscape architect
ge evolution series es44ac