A selection of articles related to term.
Original articles from our library related to the Term. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Term.
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Term is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Term books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Glossary of Shipping Terms
- 1. Glossary of Shipping Terms. May 2008.
- Long Term Skill Shortage List
- Long Term Skill Shortage. List. INZ 1093.
- Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act
- ''(b) COPYRIGHTS IN THEIR RENEWAL TERM AT THE TIME OF. THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE SONNY BONO COPYRIGHT TERM EXTEN-. SION ACT.
- A Shopper's Guide To
- 24 Other Long-Term Care Insurance Policy Options You Might Choose. 25 What 28 How Much Do Long-Term Care Insurance Policies Cost?
Suggested News Resources
- Explaining Weather Terms as Hurricane Irene Approaches
- Here are some of the more common terms meteorologists use. This may help as the storm nears Milton.
- News Wrap: Bernanke Says US Economy Is on Track for Long-Term Growth
- In other news Friday, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke told a Wyoming conference that the US economy is on track for long-term growth. He did not lay out any new stimulus measures, but he did leave the possibility open.
- Bullish in long term
- Rich DeFalco, president, West Cooper Asset Management said he eventually expected gold to rise to $2100 as its next target, but in the short-term expects it to rest around the $1700 mark, especially next week as people take the last of their vacations.
- DiMasi lawyer seeks term of 3 years
- By Travis Andersen An attorney for former House speaker Salvatore F. DiMasi is recommending a three-year prison term when his client is sentenced next month for his conviction on federal corruption charges, court records show.
- MTS releases the BlackBerry Torch 9810 for a whopping $624.99 no-term
- Here it is Canada – the most expensive no-term price for the new BlackBerry Torch 9810. This QWERTY touchscreen slider topped off at $599.99 at Bell, Rogers, TELUS and Virgin.
Suggested Web Resources
- Term (mathematics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Term (mathematics). From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthomas pynchon
pounds per square inch
dream interpretation wind
albanian lek history
luschers colour test
vertical integration music industry