A selection of articles related to terminal illness.
Original articles from our library related to the Terminal Illness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Terminal Illness.
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Using Vibrational Electromedicine
- Very few realized how to properly used quartz (or any stones) crystal or transfer its vibrational properties directly to water. One standard method is to use the approach used in Homeopathic medicine. This means put the quartz rocks directly into water...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Absent Healing
- This helps send healing energy to those who live away from you and you can’t see them in person. You could also use it to heal yourself. You need: A picture of the patient, A blue or green candle, Sandalwood oil, Clear quartz gemstone/crystal. Project a white...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Terminal Illness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Terminal Illness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Part 3 - Terminal illness
- In June 2014, things came to a head through a “media threat” issued by the lawyer of a customer ailing from bronchiolitis - who had been denied a terminal illness payout on the chance he may receive a lung transplant.
- Boy with terminal illness becomes Lehigh County sheriff for a day
- Eight-year-old Kaleb Holder, of South Whitehall Township, was named Lehigh County's Sheriff for the Day on March 4, 2016. Kaleb was recently diagnosed with a fatal genetic disorder called adrenoleukodystrophy, known as ALD. (Sarah Cassi ...
- How Hockey Has Helped One Teen Battle a Rare Terminal Illness: 'When I'm on
- For 15-year-old Josh Karels, hockey is more than a sport. It's an escape from the pain of a rare terminal disease. The Cottage Grove, Minnesota, teen was diagnosed with a rare immune disorder at age 5, KARE reports.
- £3000 cash boost for Gravesend terminal illness charity
- A charity which supports families facing terminal illness in Kent has received a cash boost of £3,000. Representatives of several local lodges visited Ellenor in Gravesend to present the cheque and learn how the money would be used by the charity.
- Helping with terminal illness
- One of significance was SF2198, the Right to Try bill, for people with an illness that have no other options for treatment.
Terminal Illness Topics
Related searchesmanual transmission driving technique
genetic engineering terminology
androgen inhibition of fat deposition
tlingit man and nature