A selection of articles related to terminal illness.
Original articles from our library related to the Terminal Illness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Terminal Illness.
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Using Vibrational Electromedicine
- Very few realized how to properly used quartz (or any stones) crystal or transfer its vibrational properties directly to water. One standard method is to use the approach used in Homeopathic medicine. This means put the quartz rocks directly into water...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Absent Healing
- This helps send healing energy to those who live away from you and you can’t see them in person. You could also use it to heal yourself. You need: A picture of the patient, A blue or green candle, Sandalwood oil, Clear quartz gemstone/crystal. Project a white...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- What are the Bach Flower Remedies?
- The Bach Remedies form an effective and easy-to-learn nature cure, developed for the healing of illness, the preventing of disease and the improvement of personal development. The 38 Bach Remedies are prepared from wild flowers and the blossoms of trees,...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- What does it mean if I have nightmares about being ill?
- According to a report from the Menninger Clinic Detecting cancer in dream content . Horton PC, Child Guidance Clinic for Control Ct., Meriden, CT, USA. A woman was 3 years post mastectomy when she presented a dream whose manifest content suggested a new...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Terminal Illness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Terminal Illness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Terminal Illness
- Q: “What can I say to a friend who is grieving because of a terminal illness?” Being there and listening is more important than talking.
- When Someone You Love is Diagnosed with a Terminal Illness…
- Finding out that a loved one has a terminal illness can be shocking. How can you Fear and anxiety.
- Recertification of the Hospice Terminal Illness
- Hospice providers must obtain a written certification of terminal illness for each of expectancy of 6 months or less if the terminal illness runs its normal course.
- The Paradox of Hydration in Advanced Terminal Illness
- PALLIATIVE CARE BY THE SURGEON. The Paradox of Hydration in Advanced. Terminal Illness.
- Medicare Hospice Benefits
- Care for a Condition Other than Your Terminal Illness . . .
Suggested News Resources
- New study reveals link between suicide and chronic and terminal illness
- A new study, which looked at cases seen by Norfolk's coroner, found that one in 10 suicides are by people with a chronic or terminal illness.
- Ice Cream Social Will Benefit Romeoville Man with Terminal Illness
- The organization will help fulfill “bucket lists,” or final wishes, for patients with terminal illness, as well as helping pay for essentials like walkers and wheelchairs.
- Terminal Illness Promotes Suicide, Claims Reports
- According to reports submitted by England researchers, at least one in 10 suicide cases in the country were with a chronic or terminal illness. As a result of which, the residents were increasingly killing themselves at a younger age.
- Service dog brings hope to family of 4-year-old with terminal illness
- KNOXVILLE, Tenn (WVLT)-- The paths of an Alcoa boy and his dog crossed in a most unlikely way. Now they're forever connected, each helping the other have a purpose.
- Terminal Illness and Family Upheaval
- And much like Ebenezer Scrooge in Charles Dickens's "A Christmas Carol," during the long night that is terminal illness families may find themselves confronted by many unpleasant ghosts before dawn arrives.
Suggested Web Resources
- Terminal illness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about incurable disease. For the alternative definition of eyestrain, see computer vision syndrome. For other uses, see Terminal.
- Terminal illness: Supporting a terminally ill loved one - MayoClinic
- Terminal illness — A Mayo Clinic chaplain answers questions about supporting a dying loved one.
- Coping With a Terminal Illness as a Sufferer, Relative or Friend at
- Finding out that you or someone you love dearly has a terminal illness can be heartbreaking. Here we give you advice and guidance to help you through.
- What is a Terminal Illness?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Terminal Illness?