A selection of articles related to terminology.
Original articles from our library related to the Terminology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Terminology.
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- The practical applications of the Tree must start at Malkuth, because Malkuth is all that is manifested on Earth. We know Malkuth better than any other Sephiroth just because we are the embodiment of Malkuth. We know the physical world by living it. Malkuth...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Terminology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Terminology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- UNAIDS Terminology Guidelines (January 2011)
- Contents. 1.
- Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events v3.0 (CTCAE)
- Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program, Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events, Version 3.0, v3.
- Radiation Terminology
- Reactor Concepts Manual. Radiation Terminology. USNRC Technical Training Center.
- Fishing Terminology
- NAMES YOU NEED TO KNOW – FISHING TERMINOLOGY. Page 1 of 3. Fishing Terminology.
- LGBTQI Terminology
- LGBTQI Terminology.
Suggested News Resources
- Astro Boy and Uran's Encyclopedia of Current Terminology / visualization of
- Answer: It is the recording on DVDs of questioning by prosecutors of people arrested on suspicion of committing crimes.
- Reporter's Notebook: GBTA Convention in Denver
- Nearly 6000 travel professionals were in attendance, about 20 percent of whom were travel buyers — or Direct members, in the association's terminology. The convention was one of the largest in the association's history.
- Beginner golf tips: Know your game
- Contributor Network 9 hours, 7 minutes ago When it comes to the game of golf, nothing shows your expertise better than knowing your golf terminology.
- International research uncovers potential for stem cell therapies
- And to standardize terminology, technologies and studies, says William H.
Suggested Web Resources
- Terminology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Terminology is the study of terms and their use. Terms are words and compound words that are used in specific contexts.
- Terminology | Define Terminology at Dictionary.com
- Terminology definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Terminology - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the technical or special terms used in a business, art, science, or special subject. 2. : nomenclature as a field of study.
- Medical Terminology
- Aug 12, 2011 The Medical Terminology website of the English Centre is designed primarily for students majoring in dentistry, medicine, and nursing.
- John Benjamins: Details of Terminology
- Terminology is an independent journal with a cross-cultural and cross- disciplinary scope.
leto birth of artemis and apollo
dream dictionary cave
shadow the hedgehog voice actors
aziridine triazoline decomposition