Terms Of Endearment
A selection of articles related to terms of endearment.
Original articles from our library related to the Terms Of Endearment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Terms Of Endearment.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Terms Of Endearment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Terms Of Endearment books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Terms of endearment
- What I find inappropriate and most annoying is when you are in your professional capacity and somebody crosses over and uses what is typically known as a term of endearment. When we are born, each of us is given a name. There is a history to that name.
- Women: Stop Using 'Slut' as a Term of Endearment
- So why is it okay for women to call each other these terms? I get that many of you don't actually think your friend is a slut or a bitch, and you're just using it as a term of endearment. But why?
- X-Files Episode Guide: Terms of Endearment
- Tonally, Terms of Endearment fits in with what has been an ongoing theme in Season 6: that of the paranormal trying to live an average life.
- Drew Barrymore Reveals Her Out-of-the-Ordinary Nickname for Childhood Friend
- Nicknames are often meant as terms of endearment, but we might have to question Drew Barrymore's unique title for her childhood BFF, Cameron Diaz.
- I Went Undercover at a Trump Rally, And What I Witnessed Was Horrifying
- He made a few gestures here and there towards saying "conservative," saying "Christian," saying "repeal and replace Obamacare," but those words didn't really mean anything to the people there. They were vacant terms of in-group endearment, Trump could ...