A selection of articles related to terms.
Original articles from our library related to the Terms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Terms.
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Terms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Terms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Glossary of Shipping Terms
- 1. Glossary of Shipping Terms. May 2008.
- JP 1-02, Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and
- Terms sets forth standard US military and associated terminology to encompass the joint for proper understanding and management of the associated term.
- DEFINITIONS OF HEALTH INSURANCE TERMS
- DEFINITIONS OF HEALTH INSURANCE TERMS. In February 2002, the Federal Government's Interdepartmental Committee on.
- The Web's Most Dangerous Search Terms
- United States.
- Glossary of Commercial Real Estate Terms
- The tenant's total effective rent divided by the lease term. Averaging method . ( Encyclopedia of Real Estate Terms 2nd Edition, Damien Abbott).
Suggested News Resources
- Explaining Weather Terms as Hurricane Irene Approaches
- Here are some of the more common terms meteorologists use. This may help as the storm nears Barnstable.
- Titans Agree to Terms With Veteran WR Kevin Curtis
- Nashville, TN – The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms on a contract with WR Kevin Curtis. An eight-year veteran, Curtis (6-0, 186) has totaled 253 receptions, 3297 yards and 20 touchdowns in 81 NFL games. Curtis was originally drafted by the St.
- Johnson County soldier killed in Afghanistan
- Off-topic comments, personal attacks, and inappropriate language may be flagged and removed, and comment privileges blocked, per our Terms of Service. Thanks for keeping the comments space respectful.
- Man gets life term for ordering journalist's death
- Bey, 25, was given three life terms in prison without the possibility of parole in the 2007 murders of Bailey, Michael Wills and Odell Roberson in separate attacks.
Suggested Web Resources
- Term (mathematics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Term (mathematics). From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Literary Terms
- Literary Terms. Poetry Lesson. Genre is an important word in the English class.
- Google AdSense - Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions vary according to the country where your billing address is located.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.