- Growth Inhibition of Mycoplasma by Inhibitors of Polyterpene
- terpenes in sterol-requiring Mycoplasma and the oxidation of colorless polyterpenes (e.g.
- Product Data Sheet
- Piccolyteо AO Plus polyterpene oligomers are low molecular weight oligomers of bicyclic terpenes derived from turpentine.
- Preparation of High-Melting Polyterpene Resins from α-Pinene
- 10. H. 16 units (so-called poly- terpenes, PTs) and of a small amount of dimers of ..
- A genomic approach to characterization of the Citrus terpene
- polyterpenes [(C5H8)n].
Terpene Polyterpenes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Terpene Polyterpenes books and related discussion.