A selection of articles related to terror.
Original articles from our library related to the Terror. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Terror.
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3:3 Whose...
New Testament >> I Peter
- (he of the forest)A God associated with parkland, copses, wooded glens, and the forest itself. His spirit was present anywhere there was waste ground or uncultivated land. He was an ominous figure, one who held the potential for terror and death, since to the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan, 34:2 And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh,...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Terror is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Terror books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anti- Terror Lessons of Muslim-Americans
- Jan 6, 2010 rorism-related violence or were prosecuted for terror- ism-related ..
- Terror, Security, and Money
- "Terror and the Economy: Which Institutions Help Mitigate the Damage? .
- Speaking of terror
- Speaking of terror. A survey of the effects of counter-terrorism legislation on freedom of the media in Europe by David Banisar.
- discourses around the paradigm of terror/torture, it begins the project of creating . transformed by terror and torture in the context of Algeria's civil war.
Suggested News Resources
- Vilnai says terror cell planning attack from Sinai
- “The defense establishment has concrete intelligence regarding plans by a terror cell from the Sinai consisting of more than 10 people.
- Washington Day Ahead: Obama Speaks to Veterans on Terror Fight
- By Editor: [bn:PRSN=1711776] Bob Drummond . - Tue Aug 30 11:43:14 GMT 2011 President Barack Obama speaks today to the American Legion annual conference Minneapolis about the service of US troops in the decade after the Sept. 11 attacks.
- Jerusalem Post fires writer over 'right to terror' blog
- Entitled "The awful, necessary truth about Palestinian terror" the 1000-word essay expressed Derfner's position that the Palestinians have the right to fight the Israeli occupation – even violently.
- Terror-haunted Afghans celebrate Eid festival
- Kabul - Afghans celebrated the first day of Eid al-Fitr Tuesday amid fears of terrorist attacks in Kabul. Taliban insurgents had upped their attacks across Afghanistan in recent days.
- Corruption, the war on terror hindering food aid to southern Somalia
- US agencies blame Al-Shabaab, an Al-Qaeda-linked Islamist group, for the poor flow of aid to the famine-stricken Horn of Africa. Protesters shouted slogans of support for the group in this 2010 demonstration in Mogadishu, Somalia.
Suggested Web Resources
- TERROR | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- TERROR's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Terror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Terror, from the Latin verb terrere meaning "to frighten". The goal of terror is to inspire dread and to paralyze the will to resist the objectives of the perpetrator.
- Terror (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Terror is a hardcore band from Los Angeles, California.
- Terror "Keep Your Mouth Shut" (Hardcore Band) - YouTube
- Aug 3, 2006 For More Info Visit - www.Trustkill.com - www.
Related searchesspiritual experience
coronation street trivia
woman in hinduism
ahl al-sunna wa al-jamaah sunni view
seth putnam acoustic black metal