Terry Fox Biography
A selection of articles related to terry fox biography.
Original articles from our library related to the Terry Fox Biography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Terry Fox Biography.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
New Testament >> Luke
- Foxglove: Correspondences
- Digitalis purpurea POISON Folk Names: Cow-Flop, Deadmen's Bells, Digitalis, Dog's Finger, Fairy Fingers, Fairy Petticoats, Fairy Thimbles, Fairy Weed, Floppy-Dock, Floptop, Folk's Gloves, Fox Bells, Foxes Glofa, The Great Herb, Lion's Mouth, Lusmore, Lus na...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Terry Fox Biography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Terry Fox Biography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Betty Fox Bio - Terry Fox Foundation
- Betty Fox Bio. In 1977, when her son Terry's leg was amputated due to osteogenic sarcoma, Betty Fox had no idea how the experience would change her life.
- Career Choice Awareness: Biographies
- which students can get ideas to share with the partner. The biography of Terry Fox could tie in with the annual Terry. Fox Run.
- WRMS Annual Terry Fox Run
- Volume 16 No. 1. March, 2010.
Suggested News Resources
- Chatham Terry Fox Run Raises 15K
- Besides her own experience, reading Terry Fox's biography has also inspired her. “I have lost a lot of family members and friends to cancer and I feel like I'm carrying my torch for them,” she said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Terry Fox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Terry Fox in Toronto during his Marathon of Hope cross-country run (July 1980).
- Terry Fox | Biography
- Biography. Terrance Stanley Fox. Terry Fox was an enthusiastic athlete, playing soccer, rugby and baseball as a child.
- Terry Fox Biography from Who2.com
- Terry Fox was a young Canadian whose battle with bone cancer prompted him to run across his country, despite already having had one leg amputated. Fox.
- Terry Fox Biography | Founder of the Marathon of Hope
- Feb 18, 2011 Photo and biography of Terry Fox, a young athlete who raised millions for cancer research.
- Terry Fox Biography Essay
- An essay or paper on Terry Fox Biography. Terrance Stanley Fox was born on July 28, 1958 to parents Betty and Rolly Fox.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.