- Identification of novel urinary biomarkers for assessing disease activity and
- 2.21 ng ml−1, the highest tertile) versus lower urinary ORM2 levels (< 2.21 ng ml−1), were used to display radiographic progression.
- High surgeon, center volume for LVAD implantation may lower in-hospital
- For hospitals in the lowest tertile of volume (one to 22 procedures per year), the in-hospital mortality rate was 20.9% vs. 13.
- Gastrointestinal cancer PICCOLO — changing the tune of anti-EGFR therapy
- Importantly, however, among 220 patients with RAS-wildtype disease, those in the highest tertile for expression of either mRNA had significantly improved PFS after addition of panitumumab (8.3 months versus 4.
- Yogurt Linked to Lower Risk of Hypertension
- Effect seen in women, not men; strongest effect seen in the highest tertile of DASH scores.
Tertle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tertle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesayurvedic massage
dream interpretation bubble
lithography the modern process
ambala yadvendra udyan garden