Tertullian Specific Teachings
A selection of articles related to tertullian specific teachings.
Original articles from our library related to the Tertullian Specific Teachings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tertullian Specific Teachings.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
Tertullian Specific Teachings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tertullian Specific Teachings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why an Abortionist's Appeal to Jesus Won't Work
- 100 A.D. Christian manual known as the Didache (“Teaching”) and Church Fathers of the stature of Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian, and Basil.
- How the Girl Scout Cookie Crumbles
- Where is Tertullian when the Church and our fragile masculinity needs it so. Oh, there he is. ...
- CATHOLIC CORNER: Sign of the Cross marks the children of God
- Tertullian, who died around A.D. 230, said: “In all our actions, when we come in or go out, when we dress, when we wash, at our meals, before resting to sleep, we make on our forehead the Sign of the Cross.
- The Good Guys
- Or they don't support the traditions of Holy Mother Church? Pray for them to return to the true teachings of Holy Mother Church..... St Pio pray for us ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.