A selection of articles related to tertullian theology.
Original articles from our library related to the Tertullian Theology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tertullian Theology.
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Tertullian Theology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tertullian Theology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AGAINST PRAXEAS – HOW FAR DID TERTULLIAN ADVANCE THE
- 1934), 28; Eric Osborn, Tertullian, in The First Christian Theologians, ed.
- FIRST THEOLOGIAN OF THE WEST
- Tertullian, ﬁrst theologian of the West / Eric Osbom. p. cm.
- Learning from the Church Fathers (10) Quintus Septimus Florens
- In theology and apologetics, Tertullian may be called the father of. Western Christianity.
- Rex D. Butler New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- 17. Two other important aspects of Tertullian's theology were his doctrines of the transmission of the soul and original sin.
- St. Anthony Card
- Tertullian d. 225?
Suggested News Resources
- South Sudan: A Civil Society Deferred - We - the 'Sudanese' - Have Not Been
- Stated more precisely, the state within its different formations and designations through time, became a secular Tertullian theology: "I believe it because it is absurd and I know it because it is impossible.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tertullian : Theology
- Dec 10, 1999 Tertullian's Theology. [I apologise for the skimpiness of this page.
- Tertullian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Theology. [edit.
- Theology WebSite: Church History Study Helps: Tertullian
- Theology WebSite: Church History Study Helps: Tertullian.
- Tertullian (Christian theologian) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Tertullian (Christian theologian), c.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tertullian Theology Topics
imperishable sacred land
helen keller writings
dream symbol decaying teeth
chinese buddhist cuisine