A selection of articles related to testicles.
Original articles from our library related to the Testicles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Testicles.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Testicles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Testicles books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Undescended Testis
- Approximately 3% of boys are born with their testicles undescended (not within the Premature infants have a higher incidence of undescended testicles.
- Retractile Testicles
- Information for Parents. About. Retractile Testicles.
- Self-Examination of the Testicles
- Self-examination of the testicles is a simple procedure for checking the testicles for The preferred treatment for cancer of the testicles is most often surgery.
- Swine Testicles, Sheaths, Underlines, and Vulvas
- Swine Testicles, Sheaths, Underlines, and Vulvas. Ideal Testicle Size. A boar should have large even testicles.
Suggested News Resources
- Deputy not punished for grabbing man's testicles
- STEVEN K. PAULSON, AP DENVER (AP) â€” A Mesa County deputy who grabbed a man's testicles to subdue him was using reasonable force, even though it was unorthodox, the sheriff's office said.
- Hanging of 'Truck Nuts' Grows into a Free Speech Debate
- By Elizabeth Robichaux Brown "Truck nuts," fake bull testicles made of plastic or metal that drivers hang on the back of their pickups to make a truck look more manly, have been around for years.
- Italian art experts accused of censoring phallic fresco
- Italian art experts who restored a cryptic medieval fresco depicting a tree of fertility have been accused of censuring the work by painting over the numerous penises and testicles which dangle from its boughs.
- More Pets Having Plastic Surgery
- And for $99, Munson got a shiny new pair of testicles. While cosmetic procedures such as ear cropping and tail docking have petered out, plastic surgery for dogs continues to boom -- most of it, Munson's testicles aside, for medical reasons.
- Doctor's Advice: His girlfriend is blaming him
- I am scared of making any approach to a girl because I think that my testicles are too small. When I examine them, they definitely feel on the 'tiny' side. What must I do?
Suggested Web Resources
- Testicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The testicle (from Latin testiculus, diminutive of testis, meaning "witness" of virility, plural testes) is the male gonad in animals.
- How To Check Your Testicles | Embarrassing | Health | Channel4
- Dr Harper's guide to how to self-check your balls against testicular cancer.
- Testicular Cancer Symptoms, Signs, Treatment Options and Side
- 13 hours ago The testicles (also called testes or gonads) are a pair of male sex glands.
- Urban Dictionary: testicles
- Round objects dangling in a scrotum. Only men have testicles. Women love to kick, knee, squeeze, or otherwise abuse them.
- The Facts on Undescended Testicles
- Shortly before birth, a boy's testicles usually descend through the inguinal canal into the scrotum.
teller-ulam design w88 revelations
ligand common ligands
physalis cultivation and uses
saved by the bell cynthia
fm broadcast band oirt bandplan