A selection of articles related to testosterone synthesis.
Original articles from our library related to the Testosterone Synthesis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Testosterone Synthesis.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- 21 - The Universe
- "The Universe is the Celebration of the Great Work accomplished." The Universe card is a complement of the Fool card. Where the Fool came out of the womb to begin a new adventure, so dances the virgin on this card back into the womb of the Universe....
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Testosterone Synthesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Testosterone Synthesis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dose-Dependent Alterations in Gene Expression and Testosterone
- tant reduction in testosterone production in the fetal testis.
Suggested News Resources
- Evidence Builds for Use of Abiraterone in Prostate Cancer
- Abiraterone acetate, a prodrug of abiraterone, blocks cytochrome P450 c17 (CYP17), an enzyme critical to testosterone synthesis, which, in turn, blocks androgen synthesis by the adrenal glands, testes and within the prostate tumor.
Suggested Web Resources
- Testosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In general, androgens promote protein synthesis and growth of those tissues with androgen receptors.
- Synthesis Of Testosterone
- Here is some info I found on making testosterone …. Does anyone know if this will work?
- Ketoconazole blocks testosterone synthesis.
- Ketoconazole blocks testosterone synthesis. Pont A, Williams PL, Azhar S, Reitz RE, Bochra C, Smith ER, Stevens DA.
- Steroid Hormones
- Feb 9, 2011 Synthesis of the major female sex hormones in the ovary.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.