- Tetrahydrocannabinol seized at Tuticorin port
- Tuticorin: CISF personnel detained a youth who was trying to smuggle tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a psycho-active constituent of cannabis, through a ship. It was handed over to the customs department at Tuticorin port on Monday evening. CISF personnel ...
- Man held for attempting to smuggle Tetrahydrocannabinol
- Customs officials have arrested a 28-year-old person for attempting to smuggle Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a banned psycho-active constituent of cannabis worth Rs two crore in the International market, through a Panama-flagged vessel, ...
- Wichita Falls Police Confiscate Pot Gummies and Cookies During Traffic Stop on
- Wichita Falls Police officers picked up what they call a large amount of marijuana and tetrahydrocannabinol gummies and cookies during a traffic stop on U.S. Highway 287 Sunday.
- Persistent inhibitory circuit defects and disrupted social behaviour following
- Placental transfer of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) during pregnancy has the potential to interfere with endogenous cannabinoid (CB) regulation of fetal nervous system development in utero. Here we examined the effect of maternal CB intake on mouse ...
- New technique could more accurately measure cannabinoid dosage in marijuana
- In fact, researchers who recently analyzed cannabis products legally purchased in three U.S.
Tetrahydrocannabinol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tetrahydrocannabinol books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.