- Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.
- M1 M2 M3 Mli E9
- l5$l- liltﬁ Tetra Phobia by Aaron Tan ﬁlil I Paolo Dalia Tor I Ewelina Magda Tereszaenko I.
- Superstition in the Housing Market1
- number “4” is considered unlucky in the Chinese tradition.
- RTDALE PUBLIC SCHOOL
- Aug 17, 2011 the end, and with the amazing help from Donna, we finished in a respectable position. I didn't know that tetraphobia was a fear of the number 4.
- Thomas Kramer
- “Paraskevidekatriaphobia and Tetraphobia: The Effect of Superstitious Beliefs on Consumer.
- fot.: M. Kawczyński.
- Oct 21, 2010 The triskaidekaphobia or tetraphobia leads some people to avoid anything associated with the indicated numbers.
- Her finnes ikke 4. etasje
- Frykt for tallet fire heter tetrafobi, også kjent som tetraphobia på engelsk. Denne fobien forekommer mest i østasiatiske land. Noen av landene velger å droppe firetallet helt, noe du spesielt legger merke til når du tar heisen.
- Tetraphobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tetraphobia is an aversion to or fear of the number 4.
- Tetraphobia - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tetraphobia is a fear of the number 4.
- let the silence dissipate tell them tales, mute their sorrows for one must cringe and one must shed tears of glass and watercolours.
- Urban Dictionary: Tetraphobia
- (1) Fear of being kidnapped by a -princess- pirate girl. (2) Fear of there being a fourth piece of the Triforce.
- GC2XEM2 Tetraphobia (Unknown Cache) in Minnesota, United
- Tetraphobia. A cache by pfalstad Hidden : 7/22/2011. Difficulty: Terrain: 3 out of 5 1.
Tetraphobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tetraphobia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchessnake dictionary
georgian language vocabulary
dream symbol bad omen
reinsurance functions of reinsurance