A selection of articles related to tetris notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Tetris Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tetris Notes.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Tetris Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tetris Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Album Review: Lucius – Good Grief
- Multi-instrumentalists Andrew Burri, Peter Lalish, and Dan Molad round out the group with a Tetris-like mix of country-dusted indie pop and brash '80s funk kissed by Prince. Collaborators for over a decade, Wolfe and Laessig ...
- 4-D designs: Pedro Léger Pereira displays his boundary busting sculpture in Lisbon
- A bit like a futuristic game of Tetris, each sculpture gains an angular new appendage, until finally, it is completely self-entwined and can progress no more. ...
- The State of Games at MoMA 4 Years Later (Part Two)
- But Fisher notes that these kinds of legal squabbles illustrate another side to the debate that often goes unseen, explaining that “people say, like, 'You have omitted this Nintendo title,' and [we're] like, 'But we tried!' And same ...
- Notes from our journals
- They say when you meet your soulmate all you feel is calm and complete, like when you get that horrible green Tetris block to fit in just the right place, not the “butterflies and shaky knees” everyone is talking about.