A selection of articles related to teutonic.
Original articles from our library related to the Teutonic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Teutonic.
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- ('Well-Beloved, Spouse, Lady') Most revered of the Teutonic Goddesses. Wife and sister of Odin. Frigga is the patron goddess of the home and of the mysteries of the married woman. She is seen as Odin's match (and sometimes his better) in wisdom; she shares...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Hel, Hela
- Norse Goddess of Death, Ruler of the underworld. Teutonic Goddess of the kingdom of the dead, not considered as a place of punishment. Daughter of Loki and Angurboda, and sister of the Midgard serpent of the ocean encircling the Earth, and of the devouring...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Teutonic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teutonic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dream Vacation Home Alert: Dracula's Castle is for Sale
- And since it was completed in 1388, the property has had a rather tumultuous ownership history, hosting everyone from communists to to Teutonic knights to Romania royalty to military regiments.
- The Green Man's journey from Nazi to sweetcorn salesman
- Nazis lived in a world of Teutonic pagan myths, where symbols appropriated from the Wotan and Beowulf legends (shields, swords, lances) served to establish a sturdy Hitlerite bond of brotherhood and soil; Jews had no place in this dark, poisonous green ...
- My Eviction Letter: It Began with the Toilet
- On the following morning, a note was stuck to the apartment door requesting a credit-history report and a tenant application. So it is partially my fault, I suppose. I knew the man was German.
- 2016 Audi A3 2.0T review: Good things, small packages
- It would be easy to dismiss this $42,000 Audi A3 sedan as an overly expensive, underequipped cash grab by the German company, joining in with the Mercedes-Benz CLA and BMW 1-Series as the cheapest way to experience Teutonic luxury. And if you did ...
- Prince Rama
- The deep male vocals are back, lending the song a very Teutonic feel, something that could comfortably fit on an And One album.