A selection of articles related to teutonic.
Original articles from our library related to the Teutonic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Teutonic.
- Mannaz is the fourth rune of the third aett. Its name is the reconstructed Common germanic for “man” in the sense of “human being.” Although it follows closely after Berkano, a very female rune, Ingwaz is Berkano’s polar opposite in terms of matters of gender....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- ('Well-Beloved, Spouse, Lady') Most revered of the Teutonic Goddesses. Wife and sister of Odin. Frigga is the patron goddess of the home and of the mysteries of the married woman. She is seen as Odin's match (and sometimes his better) in wisdom; she shares...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Hel, Hela
- Norse Goddess of Death, Ruler of the underworld. Teutonic Goddess of the kingdom of the dead, not considered as a place of punishment. Daughter of Loki and Angurboda, and sister of the Midgard serpent of the ocean encircling the Earth, and of the devouring...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Teutonic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teutonic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Teutonic Mythology
- "Researches in Teutonic Mythology," being convinced that no one could be Teutonic instead of Germanic both in the title and in the body of the work.
- TEUTONIC MAGIC
- Teutonic Magic is dedicated to the members of my first rune class, Erik (Eirikr) .
Suggested News Resources
- The stork sticking its beak into the German far right
- By Tony Paterson in Berlin He wrote a book called Mein Krampf (My Cramp), sports a toothbrush moustache and a rigid side parting and infuriates members of Germany's main neo-Nazi party with his satirical take on the Teutonic far-right.
- Teutonic Rocket
- By KEVIN SHEEHAN | MORE ARTICLES BY AUTHOR The new BMW K 1600 GTL is so much fun it should be illegal. For motorcyclists with nerves of steel and $25K, it's a must-have.
- Unredacted Wikileaks Cables Found Online? Probably, Depressingly
- The headline in German-language news weekly, Der Freitag, described the irony with Teutonic efficiency: “Leak at Wikileaks“.
- Birth of a grave new world
- By that time, Scandinavians had been embraced as members of the German or Teutonic race.
Suggested Web Resources
- Teutonic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Teutonic (noun) · Teutonic (adjective) · Teutonic Knight (noun) · Proto-Teutonic ( adjective or noun). 1Teu·ton·ic. noun \tü-ˈtä-nik, tyü-\.
- Teutonic - definition of Teutonic by the Free Online Dictionary
- Teu·ton·ic (t -t n k, ty -). adj. 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesscapula structure