- These Are The Phrases Each GOP Candidate Repeats Most
- I used a metric called tf-idf, pioneered in the 1970s by computational linguist Karen Spärck Jones, to identify which words and phrases each candidate used a surprisingly high number of times.
- A novel fuzzy document-based information retrieval scheme (FDIRS)
- Information retrieval systems are generally used to find documents that are most appropriate according to some query that comes dynamically from the users. In this paper, a novel fuzzy document-based information retrieval scheme (FDIRS) is proposed for ...
- 5 tools and techniques for text analytics
- There's a proliferation of unstructured data on the Internet and coming into customer call centres. But manually going through the haystack to find the needle is an insurmountable, unrealistic task to complete.
- EN DIRECT. Après le remaniement, les réactions et passations de pouvoirs
- Et bien naturellement, je continuerai à reverser, comme je l'ai toujours fait, à EELV IDF ma cotisation d'élue", dit-elle. Le reste du groupe décidera en début de semaine prochaine si Emmanuelle Cosse peut .....
Tf Idf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tf Idf books and related discussion.