- Thacholi Othenan (1964)
- Thacholi Othenan (Sathyan) was born into the royal family of Manikoth Kovilakom in Malabar. Othenan was trained in 'kalarippayattu', the ancient martial art form of Kerala, from a very young age.
- In Kerala, RSS, CPM draw battle lines over a possible arrest in Kannur
- The Thiyas consider ancient fighters like Thacholi Othenan, Payyampalli Chandu, Aromal Chekavar and Unniyarcha as their heroes.
- Rediscovering the historic Lokanarkavu temple
- KOZHIKODE: Lokanarkavu temple, the well-known pilgrim centre in North Malabar is situated 4 kms off Vadakara in Memunda. Lokanarkavu is frequently referred in the ballads of North Kerala as the legendary hero Thacholi Othenan who was a devotee of ...
- On a winning streak
- The others who won the Akademi awards for acting in my plays include Noushad (Thacholi Othenan), Jaya Noushad (Nellu), Sandhya Murukesh and Murukesh Kakkur (Kuriyedath Thathri) and Radhan Kannapuram (Perunthachan),” he says. He is very much ...
- 'Slang'uages rule M-Town
- Casual, cool and conversational, slangs are increasingly becoming inevitable in the regionalized story lines of Malayalam films. As the common man's lingo becomes part of common parlance in our films, Kochi Times scans through the oft used ones, most ...
Thacholi Othenan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thacholi Othenan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Thacholi Othenan Topics
Related searchesferrocene physical properties
dream analysis silhouette
ani language external link
muscle spindle anatomy
walk to canossa historical background