A selection of articles related to thai culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Thai Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thai Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Thai Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thai Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Thailand: Cultural Background for ESL/EFL Teachers
- Thailand: Cultural Background for ESL/EFL Teachers. By Tuong Hung Nguyen, Ph.D.
- LINGUISTIC PERSPECTIVES OF THAI CULTURE
- LINGUISTIC PERSPECTIVES OF THAI CULTURE by Peansiri Vongvipanond.
- Doing Business in Thailand | Thai Social and Business Culture
- Doing Business in Thailand й Communicaid Group Ltd. 2009. Doing Business in Thailand | Thai Social and Business Culture.
- THE ROLE OF CHINESE MUSIC IN CHINESE AND THAI CULTURE
- Chinese Music in Chinese and Thai Culture. Jintana Thunwaniwat. Introduction.
Suggested News Resources
- Give the lady a hand!
- You could say it is to Thai culture what the Vulcan salute is to Trekkies. Oh sorry, no it's not. It's actually the hand position where the thumb touches the index finger, and the other three fingers are fanned out.
- Monks bless possible Pataskala temple site
- Since Tai announced plans for the temple in 2009, Butcher has invested time in learning about Buddhism and Thai culture. "We certainly have a lot of work to do in the next couple years, but you have a beautiful location for your temple," Butcher said.
- SUDA takes its name from the Siamese rice bar, evoking the Thai culture of eating rice, aka 'the bread of Thailand', with every meal. Happily though, the menu doesn't only feature rice.
- Kukrit Institute / De‐Sign Science
- The design of the building captures the dynamism of the Thai spirit and Thai culture and art through the triangular shapes of the building geometry. There are two buildings in the compound.
Suggested Web Resources
- Thailand: Thai Language, Religion, Culture, Customs and Etiquette
- Intercultural guide to Thai culture, society, language, etiquette, manners, customs and protocol.
- Thai Culture Blogs | Learn about Life in Thailand
- Learn about life and culture in Thailand from Thai people and expat who have lived there for years.
- Thailand for YOU - Thai Food Culture and Society Traditions
- Thailand way of life, Thai hospitality, culture, traditions, Thai food, table manners, society cultural habits as preparations for traveling to Thailand.
Thai Culture Topics
plural of virus etymology
gorillaz band members
james clavell personal life
street food brazil