A selection of articles related to thai culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Thai Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thai Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Thai Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thai Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Germans honored: Discover Amazing Stories Awards by Thailand Royal Highness
- Two German individuals and one major German tour operator with close cultural ties to Thailand were conferred the inaugural “Discover Amazing Stories Awards” by Her Royal Highness Princess Ubol Ratana at the International Tourism Borse (ITB 2016), the ...
- Everton, Chang back exhibition to celebrate UK-Thai relations
- All artwork displayed at the exhibition will be sold after the event to raise money to support the Liverpool Thai Society's cultural projects and Liverpool- based charity, Zoe's Place Baby Hospice.
- Welcome to the Dollhouse: Inside Thailand's Craze for Dolls with Human Souls
- Although the origin story is a work of fiction, "authentic" kuman thong deities are popular in Thai culture. Some are even said to contain the remains of fetuses—which may be stolen from hospitals and sold on the black market.
- A look at Thailand's fervent gun culture
- As the US State Department's Bureau for Diplomatic Security wrote in its 2013 safety report for overseas staff: "Thailand has a fervent gun culture on par with the United States and has become a world leader in firearms-related homicides.
- THAI CULTURE AT AMPHAWA วิถีไทยสองฝั่งคลองท่องอัมพวา
- ออกนอกเมืองไปหาที่ผ่อนคลายริมน้ำ คงต้องมี 'อัมพวา' จังหวัดสมุทรสงคราม ติดอยู่ในลิสต์ลำดับต้นๆ เพราะอัมพวาคือเสน่ห์แห่งเมืองริมแม่น้ำที่ใครๆ ก็อยากลองไปสัมผัส. ที่นั่นมีทั้งแม่น้ำแม่กลอง ตลาดน้ำอัมพวา รวมทั้งสวนไม้ร่มรื่นให้ได้อิ่มเอมใจไปกับธรรมชาติ เรียกว่ามีครบรสจากอดีตที่ใครๆ ...
Thai Culture Topics
beats per minute
dream dictionary scratch
mantra in ayurveda
karl barth epistle to the romans