Thalassery Early History
A selection of articles related to thalassery early history.
Original articles from our library related to the Thalassery Early History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thalassery Early History.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Thalassery Early History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thalassery Early History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- For Kannur the hotbed of political killings, Sujith's murder adds to the long
- Sujith is not the first man to pay with his blood for political conviction. History shows that Kannur was the land of warriors, practitioners of Malabar's martial art, Kalaripayattu. They lived and died for battles.
- Media: Thy Name is Double Standard
- He was hacked to death, in front of his students at Panur, near Thalassery on December 1, 1999. Now see the contrast. Manhandling of a political activist is national news for days together.
- Cong. leaders want proceedings quashed in National Herald case
- With the second public hearing in a case of cheating and criminal breach of trust in the National Herald case drawing near, accused Congress president Sonia Gandhi urged the Supreme Court on Thursday to recognise her “deep roots in society” and quash ...
- Mughals allowed Hindu religion to grow: Digvijaya
- Congress party shall carry on its programs which are pro-poor, pro-weaker sections because the first right to the country's resources belong to them.
- Solar scam: Chandy took Rs. 1.90 crore in bribe, claims Saritha
- She said she had met the Chief Minister first in June 2011 at his office. The CM, she said, suggested a floating power station like the one set up in the Banasurasagar Dam in Wayanad.