- The best Thali at Navratna
- Navratna arguably Colombo's finest Indian Restaurant of the Taj Samudra, Colombo presents tantalizing Thali that challenges one to resist during lunch time. Thali is an Indian and Nepalese meal made up of a selection of various dishes.
- Former Thali Owner To Open 'India' Restaurant on Main Street
- “We had a great run at Thali for 16 years at our old place,” Chirnomula told NewCanaanite.com.
- Dalma and the Odia Thali
- “If you had to name a dish that would sum up the essence of Odisha, what would it be?” This is the question I get asked a lot. To that my first instantaneous answer is always—the humble, unassuming Odia comfort offering—dalma.
- After food, prices of tea, coffee hiked in Parliament
- Prices of food items in Parliament canteen were hiked from new year in varying degrees in view of controversies over the items being served there at subsidised rates.
- A litterateur who found perfection through numbers
- "Mathematics taught me to be precise and perfect with every word being used," says Thali, best admired for his painstaking translations of Konkani literary works into English and vice-versa.
Thali is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thali books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescoccyx apex
crystal optics anisotropic media
greenock famous residents
aum om in jain tradition