Thalidomide Side Effects
A selection of articles related to thalidomide side effects.
Original articles from our library related to the Thalidomide Side Effects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thalidomide Side Effects.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them. 26:2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Thalidomide Side Effects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thalidomide Side Effects books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Call the Midwife: what is thalidomide?
- Thalidomide was considered to be a safe, risk-free medication, but it was not tested on pregnant women. During 1960, doctors began to worry about the drug's side effects, after long-term users reported nerve damage.
- Taking A Data-Driven, Patient-Centric Approach To Pharmaceutical Company
- The amendments were passed in response to the Thalidomide tragedy, where women taking the drug to counter the effects of morning sickness gave birth to children who were horribly injured. Under the Kefauver Amendments, pharmaceutical ...
- Edward Lammer, 62; linked acne drug to birth defects
- Only the virus for German measles and the banned sedative Thalidomide, which had been used to prevent morning sickness, were comparable to Accutane as causes of birth defects, Dr. Lammer said.
- Up To 10000 Miscarriages & Infant Deaths in the UK Were Caused By Thalidomide
- (Photo : Getty Images) A pregnant woman holds her stomach June 7, 2006 in Sydney, Australia. Australia is currently enjoying a baby boom, with the Australian Bureau of Statistics registering a 2.
- LETTER: Cannabis crowd will be back in 2018
- Does anyone recall the deaths and diseases caused by such approved drugs as thalidomide, Vioxx, Fen-Phen, Bextra or Baycol? How about all of the annual addictions and deaths from opiate painkillers, antidepressants, or anti-anxiety meds? Even aspirin ...
Thalidomide Side Effects Topics
Related searchesmacarius of egypt writings
polydactyly types of polydactyly
adbusters culture jamming
gait human leopard crawl
alex lifeson tone and equipment