- Giant cell tumor of the clavicle: report of a case in a rare location with
- 1c–e). Bone scintigraphy showed uptake of 99mTc-methylene diphosphonate in the proximal clavicle (Fig. 2a), and thallium-201 scintigraphy showed strong accumulation (normal/tumor ratio, 2.
- Akorn Provides Update on Recent Product Launches
- Akorn's product is an AP-rated generic version of Astellas' Adenoscan® Injection and is a pharmacologic stress agent indicated as an adjunct to thallium-201 myocardial perfusion scintigraphy in patients unable to exercise adequately.
- Astellas Hits Sagent, Strides With Adenoscan IP Suit
- Law360, Washington (June 21, 2011, 5:39 PM ET) -- Astellas Pharma US LLC and affiliate Item Development AB hit Sagent Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Strides Arcolab Ltd.
- Thallium: More than Just a Poison
- Thallium is not only a highly effective depilatory, it is also an extraordinarily nasty poison.
- Radiologic Evaluation of Acute Chest Pain—Suspected Myocardial Ischemia
- Before doing the more invasive conventional coronary catheterization, it was elected to do a transthoracic echocardiography and a single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) thallium scintigraphy to look for a perfusion deficit. Echocardiography ...
Thallium Scintigram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thallium Scintigram books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Thallium Scintigram Topics
Related searcheshokkaido major cities
cordele georgia history
gm iron duke engine ls6
adapted to the physical environment
dream symbol selfishness