- Giant cell tumor of the clavicle: report of a case in a rare location with
- 1c–e). Bone scintigraphy showed uptake of 99mTc-methylene diphosphonate in the proximal clavicle (Fig. 2a), and thallium-201 scintigraphy showed strong accumulation (normal/tumor ratio, 2.
- Akorn Provides Update on Recent Product Launches
- Akorn's product is an AP-rated generic version of Astellas' Adenoscan® Injection and is a pharmacologic stress agent indicated as an adjunct to thallium-201 myocardial perfusion scintigraphy in patients unable to exercise adequately.
- Astellas Hits Sagent, Strides With Adenoscan IP Suit
- Law360, Washington (June 21, 2011, 5:39 PM ET) -- Astellas Pharma US LLC and affiliate Item Development AB hit Sagent Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Strides Arcolab Ltd.
- Thallium: More than Just a Poison
- Thallium is not only a highly effective depilatory, it is also an extraordinarily nasty poison.
- Radiologic Evaluation of Acute Chest Pain—Suspected Myocardial Ischemia
- Before doing the more invasive conventional coronary catheterization, it was elected to do a transthoracic echocardiography and a single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) thallium scintigraphy to look for a perfusion deficit. Echocardiography ...
Thallium Scintigram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thallium Scintigram books and related discussion.