- Harp playing helping ease patients during their last hours
- Barbara Jean O'Brien started Music-Thanatology Maine four years ago. Since then she's played music for around 200 patients, using her gift to help people who are in the final hours of life.
- Experts say a liberal arts education is still relevant
- With an aging population and the Supreme Court's mandate to legalize physician-assisted dying, addressing end-of-life issues has come to the forefront of Canadian society, said Sylvester. Thanatology — the study of death — has become very popular at ...
- Local pastor receives certification of thanatology
- Rev. Darren Dressler has become the first Airdronian to obtain a certification of thanatology from the Association for Death Education and Counseling. He is offering one-on-one counselling through his church and secular grief support groups through ...
- Black student athlete spotlight
- Group bonding parties and off-season tournaments keep her close with her teammates while she pursues her degree in psychology and thanatology. In five years, Husseini sees herself finishing up her master's degree in counselling. She hopes to continue ...
Thanatology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thanatology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.