- Thane mass murders: 'Warekar spiked drinks he served to family members'
- In a major breakthrough in the Thane massacre case, the Kalina Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) has concluded that the deceased accused, Hasnain Warekar, spiked the drinks he served to his family members by lacing them with a sedative before ...
- Vodafone expands 4G network in Mumbai, reaches to Thane, Kalyan
- Vodafone's customers in Thane and Kalyan districts of Mumbai will get special benefits that include free upgrade to 4G, 100% extra data for postpaid and prepaid subscribers on select packs and a three-month complimentary subscription to TV, movies and ...
- Thane mass murder: Warekar had tried to sell bungalow, three plots but failed
- Troubled by his debts, Hasnain Warekar had tried to sell off his bungalow in Kasarvadvali village where he lived, but failed, police said Tuesday.
- Thane: Out-Of-Control Car Runs Over 2 Girls On Footpath
- Thane: A 28-year-old sales manager with a Navi Mumbai-based private firm was arrested by the Kapurbawadi police on Wednesday, after he lost control of his car, killing two girls who were standing on a footpath.
- Palghar court orders filing FIR in allegedly suicide case of Thane based tyre
- Kamlakar Patil alias Suresh (56) was found hanging from the ceiling of his friend's flat in Shriram Building, Ramkrishna Nagar in Palghar (west) on February 19. He stayed in the vacant flat when he went to Palghar for work.
Thane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thane books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespseudoinverse properties
space cadets cost
computer keyboard how it works
list of hats and headgear women
rice history of rice cultivation
table mountain history