- Dictionary - Definition of thegn. Extended Definition: thegn . Balgarski, тан ( thane, thegn), вожд на клан (thane, thegn).
- 60 Вестник МГОУ. Серия «Лингвистика». № 1 / 2011 Раздел II
- единиц eorl, ceorl и thane / thegn можно про- следить, например, в тексте правового доку- мента древнеанглийского периода (x в.
- Dictionary - Definition of thegn
- Balgarski, тан (thane, thegn), вожд на клан (thane, thegn). Additional Balgarski (transliteration), tan (thane, thegn), vozhd na klan (thane, thegn).
- Trade was since Bronze Age one mean to get rich and it is natural that the merchant was of the same class as the thane/ thegn once he got established.
- Old English - Association of British Scrabble Players - Words
- Association of British Scrabble Players.
- Lecture Outline #2
- access anxieties (lines 294-354, pp. 38-40).
Thanethegn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thanethegn books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.