A selection of articles related to thanksgiving.
Original articles from our library related to the Thanksgiving. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thanksgiving.
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy. 7:2 In the place where they kill the burnt offering shall they kill the trespass offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar. 7:3 And he shall...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you: 9:2 For I know the forwardness of your mind, for which I boast of you to them of Macedonia, that Achaia was ready a year ago; and your zeal hath provoked...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
Thanksgiving is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thanksgiving books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Thanksgiving Social Story
- Thanksgiving Feast. Thanksgiving. Day is just a few days away.
- 1621 A New Look At Thanksgiving
- events that surround the popular myth of the first Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Safety
- Your Source for SAFETY Information. NFPA Public Education Division • 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169 www.nfpa.
Suggested News Resources
- Marion to host Thanksgiving 5k
- By Bob Hanna There are lots of Thanksgiving Day road races throughout the state, but the closest to the SouthCoast was Middletown, RI Well, all that has changed now. The Marion Recreation Department will hold its first 5k Turkey Trot Nov.
- Nigeria: Mikel's Dad - Umeh Leads NFF to Thanksgiving Service
- A Thanksgiving Service was held in Jos yesterday to appreciate Almighty God for the safe release of father of Nigeria international midfielder, John Mikel Obi.
- Notebook: Kuchar excited at chance to play World Cup at Thanksgiving
- The World Cup is Thanksgiving week, Nov. 24-27, at Mission Hills in China.
- Here's to a great season
- Thursday night marked the beginning of an annual rite of fall, one every bit as ingrained into our collective consciousness in the South as pumpkin patches before Halloween and the story of the Mayflower at Thanksgiving.
- Court gives N. Idaho man new sentencing in murder
- James Anderson was found guilty of shooting 30-year-old Elvin Holt during an altercation at a northern Idaho campground on Thanksgiving Day in 2008. He was sentenced to serve at least 10 years of his 20-year maximum sentence.
Suggested Web Resources
- Thanksgiving - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. Traditionally, it has been a time to give thanks to God, friends, and family.
- Thanksgiving — History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts
- Explore the history of Thanksgiving, a U.S. holiday that dates back to colonial times.
- The First Thanksgiving Student Activities for Grades PreK-12
- Find out how the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag Native Americans celebrated the first Thanksgiving together at Plymouth Plantation.
- The Thanksgiving Story - History of Thanksgiving
- Read the true story of the first Thanksgiving feast. What did they eat? Who attended?
Related searchescolloidal silver properties
beauty and the beast plot summary
dream analysis killing
aldol reaction e vs z enolates
dream symbol raccoon