- Death toll in Thar rises to 165
- Earlier last month, the people of Thar, largely the Hindu community, participated in a special prayer to ask for divine help amid rising death toll of children since the government is not able to produce help and improve the situation of the Thari people.
- An in-depth chat with Mai Dhai, the only major female vocalist to emerge from
- As we step inside a mud-walled house in a slum in Umerkot, we hear a Thari song being sung especially to welcome guests.
- Wear your heart on your weave
- In the last one year alone, several groups such as India Sari Challenge (around 4,000 members), Do 100 Sari Pact (over 9,000 members), Choliholick (consists of 600-plus blouse and sari enthusiasts), Kai Thari (over 3,800 handloom enthusiasts) ...
- Benazir Rani, Haqoomat Rani,
- In the song, the poor and uneducated women of Thar have presented Benazir as a queen and a role model for other women. She is also the only leader to have become a part of folklore in the recent history of Sindh. When you examine the history of Sindhi ...
Tharri Tv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tharri Tv books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tharri Tv Topics
Related searcheson-rails shooters
pentecostal mission origin
leith famous people from leith
prime directive robocop
anthony quinn painting and writing