- In a word: thaumaturge
- And to a civilian, some of what editors do to resuscitate moribund texts must look like thaumaturgy. Ergos is a hardy root that emerges elsewhere.
- That Old, Black Thaumaturgy Scott Snyder's "Wytches"
- Wytches marks a radically important turning point in Scott Snyder's evolution as a writer. And thereby hangs a tale… I love reading the Afterword of Wytches, so much, it's almost more of a thrill than reading the actual first issue…almost.
- Charlie Jane Anders on 5 books that wonderfully combine sci-fi and fantasy
- But he also spends a lot of time explaining things like thaumaturgy and getting into the mechanics of how some of these weird things work. It's genre-defying in that sense. He's definitely treating science fiction and fantasy with defiance.
- Computers as Oracles: True Answers We Won't Understand
- DeepMind GoogleThe AlphaGo program devised by DeepMind has beaten a human master of the game of Go and is set to play the world's leading player of the game in March. Nearly two decades ago, IBM's Deep Blue beat world chess champion Gary ...
- A Geek's Guide to Academic Committee Work
- You are on that committee to find a path through a thorny thicket of procedural thaumaturgy in pursuit of some goal that will benefit your work as a teacher, researcher, or mentor.
Thaumaturgy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thaumaturgy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.