- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is prevalent in certain South African and Southeast Asian strains of Cannabis.
- Certification of Medical Cannabis
- Aug 18, 2011 Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is an antagonist of THC at CB1 receptors and attenuates the psychoactive effects of THC.
- Meeting patients' needs
- each of which has different effects and applications.
- Schneller schlank mit Cannabis?
- Ihr Cannabis-Stamm enthält die Substanz THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin), die den Appetit unterdrückt.
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV, THV), also known as tetrahydrocannabivarol, is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found naturally in Cannabis sativa.
- THCV strains - Cannabis Culture Forums
- I bet that THCV has a lot to do with the high of that strain. If people want CBD it's a bit low. Some disagree on the THCV thing.
- THCV » Your Brain On Bliss
- Feb 27, 2011 The cannabinoid is the lesser known but hugely interesting THCV, aka Delta-9- tetrahydrocannabivarin.
- THCV « Montanabiotech's Blog
- May 30, 2011 Archive for the 'THCV' Category .. TLC | Leave a Comment ». Search: You are currently browsing the archives for the THCV category.
Thcv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thcv books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.