- Beyond THC and CBD: What are other cannabinoids worth knowing?
- Denver Post marijuana editor Ricardo Baca is joined on The Cannabist Show by Tim Gordon, hemp operations chief at CBDRx, and Herbanoids owner Brent Beckman. The trio breaks down some of the various cannabis plant compounds that are found in ...
- 10 Cannabis Strains That Won't Make You (As) Hungry
- By now you know what THC and CBD is, but you may not be familiar with the less ubiquitous THCV, a related chemical that suppresses appetite. While most strains on the market today tend to test anywhere between 10-20% THC, what's considered a high ...
- What is THCV and What are the Benefits of this Cannabinoid?
- THCV, or tetrahydrocannabivarin, is a compound in cannabis that offers a unique array of effects and medical benefits that sets it apart from other cannabinoids like THC and CBD.
- Trách nhiệm hoàn trả của công chức chưa xứng tiền nhà nước bồi thường
- Còn trường hợp mặc dù Luật TNBTCNN quy định người thi hành công vụ (THCV) chỉ phải hoàn trả nếu có lỗi (cố ý hoặc vô ý) nhưng một số cơ quan có trách nhiệm bồi thường khi xem xét trách nhiệm hoàn trả của người THCV lại không xem xét yếu tố lỗi ...
- Svelte smokes: Four strains of 'skinny pot' that won't bring on the munchies
- That said, dear readers, please consider me your human guinea pig, because there are three strains I can count on that never give me the munchies — and there's one more that I'm hearing great things about in terms of its THCV content.
Thcv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thcv books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
telemundo puerto rico
hurricane andrew statistics
prehistory of cyprus bronze age