The 16th Century
A selection of articles related to the 16th century.
Original articles from our library related to the The 16th Century. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The 16th Century.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The 16th Century is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The 16th Century books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Persian Clothing in the 16th Century
- Understanding Persian fashion in the 16th century requires careful study of multiple sources.
- 1 Cyprus during the 16th century: a Frankish kingdom, a Venetian
- Cyprus during the 16th century: a Frankish kingdom, a Venetian colony and a multicultural society. EVANGELIA SKOUFARI.
- Structural Changes within the 16th-century Portuguese Military Orders
- Abstract. How and why the Portuguese Military Orders changed in the 16th century is the central topic of this paper.
- DELHI IN THE 16TH CENTURY
- DELHI IN THE 16TH CENTURY. Glenn D. Lnwry.
- SOME EDUCATIONAL ASPECTS IN ENGLAND IN THE 16th
- IN THE 16th CENTURY. Margarita Pacheco Lucas. University of Extremadura - Cáceres.
Suggested News Resources
- Madras miscellany: A hospital by its beginnings
- The Portuguese may have brought Western medicare to India in the 16th Century on the Malabar and Konkan Coasts, but today's vast — yet totally inadequate — hospital system in India had its beginnings in Fort St. George.
- The Meaning of Utopia
- The modern world was inaugurated by two books with opposing perspectives, published at the same time in the early years of the 16th century: Machiavelli's “The Prince” and Thomas More's “Utopia.
- High tide for Brazilian yacht market
- Exporting goods like sugar, gold, coffee and rubber, Brazil has been a boom-and-bust place since the 16th century. Past golden ages created a thin strata of the wealthy and extreme inequality.
- Museum of Fine Arts exhibit to showcase 'Acid on Metal'
- The exhibit will highlight the range of experimentation of the intaglio printmaking technique by artists from the 16th Century to today. In addition to the works of art, etching tools, plates and books will be exhibited.
- India may build structure that will outshine Taj Mahal
- If constructed, it would outshine the Taj Mahal, the 16th century a mausoleum located in Agra which is most beautiful structure in India and one of the biggest wonders of the world, the report said.
Suggested Web Resources
- 16th century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- As a means of recording the passage of time, the 16th century lasted from 1501 to 1600.
- Sixteenth Century
- The sixteenth century in Europe was a time of unprecedented change. It was the beginning of the The century opened with the discovery of a new continent.
- 16th Century - Timeline and Inventions of the 16th Century
- During the 16th century major changes in philosophy and science took place - often characterised as the Scientific revolution.
- The 16th Century - Did you know?
- Feb 4, 2010 1500 World population 400 million. 1501 First flush toilets. 1502 Coiled springs invented.
- The 16th Century
- The 16th century was a time of intense and ambitious activity in the arts, religion, science, exploration, and politics.
The 16th Century Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about parasite
tanguturi prakasam early life
sanskrit slokas dictionary
dreaming of dead people
royal canadian mounted police ranks