The Adventures Of Napman
A selection of articles related to the adventures of napman.
Original articles from our library related to the The Adventures Of Napman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Adventures Of Napman.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Adventures Of Napman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Adventures Of Napman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- That medicinal clay used for centuries by BC First Nation really does kill
- VANCOUVER — Researchers at the University of British Columbia have discovered a rare clay used as medicine by aboriginals in northern B.C. has properties that could be used to treat antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- Interview: Shantae Co-Creator Matt Bozon Discusses the Series' Future
- Shantae the character was created by Erin Bozon, while her husband Matt creates the virtual worlds for the belly-dancing genie to adventure through.
- Telegraph Cars: Review of the Year 2015
- Chris Knapman, Contributing Editor, Telegraph Cars. It feels as though .... The KTM 1290 Super Adventure costs twice as much, and justifies it with 160bhp plus a blend of versatility, comfort and refinement unthinkable only a few years ago.
- PenFinancial CEO to retire
- “We're looking forward to new adventures and Bob enjoying his retirement. It's well deserved after all the accomplishments,” Gatenby said.
- My favourite children's books of 2015 by the Book Elf aka Eileen Battersby
- Soon by Timothy Knapman, illustrated by Patrick Benson (Walker Books).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.