The Afrikaners Great Trek
A selection of articles related to the afrikaners great trek.
Original articles from our library related to the The Afrikaners Great Trek. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Afrikaners Great Trek.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Afrikaners Great Trek is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Afrikaners Great Trek books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Language policy: Lectures should be in English only - UP
- Make sure you and all ex Tukkies stop contributing to this non-university. rather put it towards an Afrikaans(or English) private University similar to our private schools where these animals have no say.
- Why South African students have turned on their parents' generation
- Maxwele's “poo protest”, as it came to be known, revealed that behind this scenic facade, a great number of the black students were very, very angry.
- Here's Andrew Kenny's "Orania" column The Citizen doesn't want you to read
- But Kenny has other arrows in his quiver, including a curiosity that took him to Orania, the Afrikaner-only town in the Northern Cape province between Hopetown and Petrusville. Kenny was impressed with the civility of the people ....
- The idea of a colourless society is a sham
- When the British colonial government ended slavery in the Cape Colony in 1834, it was hailed as a great act of liberal benevolence. The Afrikaners were so livid they packed their belongings in wagons and began to trek northward — in the Great Trek.
The Afrikaners Great Trek Topics
Related searcheschemical bond weak chemical bonds
reversi othello world championship
water turbine types of water turbines
jos ral capablanca rapid rise
ken shamrock quotes
san clemente island navy base