The Afrikaners Great Trek
A selection of articles related to the afrikaners great trek.
Original articles from our library related to the The Afrikaners Great Trek. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Afrikaners Great Trek.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Afrikaners Great Trek is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Afrikaners Great Trek books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Role the Dutch Reformed Church Played in the Rise and Fall of
- Aug 8, 2003 origin of their nationhood. It was during The Great Trek that the Afrikaans language and their unique culture developed.
- John de Gruchy - From the Particular to the Global - Locating our
- Twenty years later, and also two decades before the.
- THE STORY OF APARTHEID Ann Karson. Course Outline One
- The story from the 15th to mid 19th. Century. European Wars: the British take over the Cape.
- with Bill Moyers
- known as the Great Trek. The Afrikaners, or Boers as they were also known (from the. Afrikaans word for farmers), believed that the land was theirs to take.
- NEW PREMISES?
- themselves as a nation and did not see the Great Trek as a conscious expression of Afrikaner identity.
Suggested Web Resources
- Boer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1.1 Origin; 1.2 Great trek; 1.
- The Great Trek in South Africa
- The Afrikaans-speaking descendants of these people would later simply be called “Boere” (Farmers).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Afrikaners Great Trek Topics
Related searchesmu online rings and pendants
johann gutenberg legacy
shield movies and television
whisky whiskey-based drinks