The Allied Powers
A selection of articles related to the allied powers.
Original articles from our library related to the The Allied Powers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Allied Powers.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Allied Powers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Allied Powers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers Directives to the
- SUPREME COMMANDER FOR THE ALLIED POWERS. 1945/09/02.
- RELATIONS BETWEEN ALLIED FORCES AND THE POPULATION
- ALLIED FORCES. AND THE. POPULATION OF JAPAN.
- Treaty of Peace Between The Allied & Associated Powers and
- Whereas the Allied Powers are equally desirous that the war in which against the Allied Powers on October 29, 1914, and conducted by.
- 1 GENERAL HEADQUARTERS SUPREME COMMANDER FOR
- 1. GENERAL HEADQUARTERS. SUPREME COMMANDER FOR THE ALLIED POWERS.
- Basic Initial Post Surrender Directive to Supreme Commander for
- is being forwarded to the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers with information copies to the. Commander in Chief, U.S.
Suggested News Resources
- British document shows Greek plan to invade İstanbul
- According to the document, written by British High Commissioner Nevile Henderson, Greece asked the allied powers for permission to invade İstanbul and was denied this approval on July 31, 1922.
- Pondering victims and the future
- Japan on Monday marked the 66th anniversary of its surrender to the Allied Powers in World War II amid unprecedented circumstances.
- JAY MILLER: Japanese surrender freed Bataan vets
- Japan announced its surrender to the Allied powers on Aug. 15, 1945, thus ending World War II - except for the paperwork. This sometimes is called VJ Day, but President Harry Truman decreed that Sept.
- David Duff: Is America 'mad, bad and dangerous to know'?
- USSR marshall Joseph Stalin (L) and US president Franklin Roosevelt (2d row 2dR) attend, 04-11 February 1945, the conference of the leaders of the allied powers in Yalta.
- Egypt's Ayman Nour launches party, announces presidential bid
- The number of party nominees will be determined after holding negotiations with the allied powers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Allied Powers
- The Allied Powers is the name given to the alliance of countries in opposition to the Axis Powers in World War II.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.