The American Adventure
A selection of articles related to the american adventure.
Original articles from our library related to the The American Adventure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The American Adventure.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The American Adventure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The American Adventure books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Petition aims to bring American Adventure back to life
- The former American Adventure theme park endured a rollercoaster of ups and downs before closing nearly 10 years ago. Now an ambitious petition is calling for it to be brought back - but why? It began life as an attraction to celebrate all things British.
- Petition to bring back American Adventure hits 5000 mark
- Declan Salmon, of Birch Avenue, Newhall, is adamant that the American Adventure theme park, which closed more than nine years ago, should reopen – and 5,000 people agree with him. The 17-year-old said the theme park was a great part of his childhood ...
- Petition launched to re-open American Adventures Theme Park
- "The American Adventure Theme Park has been closed and derelict for 10 years. The American Adventure was my and quite possibly a lot of people's childhood and its so sad to see it in the state its in now. If American Adventure does reopen somewhere ...
- American Adventure - Yanks a lot for all the memories – now let's push for
- OUR story about the Midway man who has started a petition to get the old American Adventure Theme Park in Derbyshire re-opened prompted me to go and have a look at what's left of the old place. It intrigued me that thousands of you have now signed ...
- Black History Month celebration continues at Epcot's American Adventure Pavilion
- Guests can celebrate Black History Month throughout the month of February with special experiences at the American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot.
The American Adventure Topics
Related searcheszwan zwans breakup
sound attributes of sound
mosaic double indirect method
transhumance types of migrations