The Aspern Papers
A selection of articles related to the aspern papers.
Original articles from our library related to the The Aspern Papers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Aspern Papers.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Aspern Papers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Aspern Papers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: Frederica von Stade, Wickedness in a One-Act Opera
- Over the course of a long, distinguished career, the mezzo-soprano Frederica von Stade went from portraying adorable youngsters — Mozart's Cherubino and Zerlina, Rossini's Rosina — to darker, more complicated women in operas like “The Aspern Papers ...
- What Henry Knew
- You should start at the beginning, with novels such as The Europeans, Washington Square (compressed and witty, the most Jane Austen-like of his works), and The Portrait of a Lady (his best all-round), and tales such as "Daisy" and "The Aspern Papers.
- Ralph Fiennes and Vanessa Redgrave to Play Family in RICHARD III at the Almeida
- Her other Broadway credits include ORPHEUS DESCENDING and THE LADY FROM THE SEA. Redgrave started her career with the Royal Shakespeare Company and went on to win an Olivier for her performance in the West End's ASPERN PAPERS.