The Axis Age
A selection of articles related to the axis age.
Original articles from our library related to the The Axis Age. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Axis Age.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Axis Age is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Axis Age books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What is Axial about the Axial Age?
- Before considering these changes we must look briefly at the kinds of societies that preceded the axial age, that is, tribal and archaic societies as.
- The Global History of Humankind in Karl Jaspers
- Civilizational Continuity and the Axial Age . The Axial.
- 1 The Axial Age and its Consequences for Subsequent History and
- 1. The Axial Age and its Consequences for Subsequent History and the Present. Conference, July 3-5, 2008.
- Religion in Modernity as a New Axial Age: Secularization or New
- This article proposes a general moclel of analysis of the relations between religion and modernity, where modernity is conceived asa new axial age.
Suggested Web Resources
- Axial Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- German philosopher Karl Jaspers coined the term the axial age or axial period ( Ger.
- The Axis Age
- The Axis Age is a period of time around 500 B.C.
- Why Did People Change in the Axial Age? | Psychology Today
- Jun 15, 2009 What caused people to change in the Axial Age? By John D. Mayer, Ph.
- The Axial Age
- Historians call the period from 800 to 200 BC the axial age. This period witnessed the introduction of major world religions.
The Axis Age Topics
utopia economic utopia
harry belafonte family
exotic atom onia
coral probiotic hypothesis
hough transform history