The Band Sources
A selection of articles related to the band sources.
Original articles from our library related to the The Band Sources. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Band Sources.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Band Sources is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Band Sources books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Senior Center begins campaign for public funding of new facility
- “The proposal that they've put forward, I think, would score pretty well in our capital improvement process because it does take into consideration other revenue sources and partnerships,” said county executive Tom Foley.
- Union County history reaches beyond museum's walls
- It and displays inside salute the musical influence of Sam Mosley and Bob Johnson and their Mosley Johnson Band. Union County resident Elder Roma Wilson, a harmonica player, and the late Rev. Leon Pinson ...
- New Music From The Strokes Is On The Way
- Exciting news as it seems that a new single from original hipsters The Strokes is imminent, ahead of an as yet to be revealed release date. The news comes following a tweet from CEO of music media company Nue Agency Jesse Kirshbaum that stated he was ...