The Beatles Record Sales
A selection of articles related to the beatles record sales.
Original articles from our library related to the The Beatles Record Sales. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Beatles Record Sales.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Beatles Record Sales is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Beatles Record Sales books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Louisville electrified by vibrant music scene
- Louisville's music scene: Venues, festivals, record stores ...
- Beatles Producer Sir George Martin Dies Aged 90
- Sir George played a major role in helping to make the Beatles the most successful band of all time. The act had more than 20 chart-topping hits and unit record sales that are put at more than 260 million.
- George Martin, Producer and Arranger for The Beatles, Dies at 90
- As head of EMI's Parlophone Records, which in its early years concentrated on jazz and comedy, Martin was on the lookout for a rock act when he met Beatles manager Brian Epstein in February 1962. Every other British label had passed ....
- CDs Are Dying and Kanye West Is Hosting the Funeral
- That changed in the 1960's, when acts like The Beatles and The Beach Boys helped make the LP—a 12-inch vinyl record that plays around 44 minutes of music—the primary mode of recorded musical expression.
- Hillary Clinton a 'huge' fan of Adele
- Adele shattered early sales records with her latest album “25” and has been the rare artist to win a fan base across age and demographic groups. Her songs about heartache and childhood nostalgia are rarely political but in the past she has declared her ...