A selection of articles related to the bible.
Original articles from our library related to the The Bible. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Bible.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Bible is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Bible books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Catholic reads the Bible, Week 33: Jeremiah's long-winded lamentations
- Catholic Reads the Bible, Week 3: Get me out of Genesis. After I had written this and submitted it to my editor, my friend John passed me something he has been working on that quotes Jeremiah. It was like another sign for me to read much more closely.
- Will Creationist's Life-Sized Noah's Ark Replica Help Prove the Bible's
- With just four months left until Ken Ham's new “Ark Encounter” theme park officially opens, the creationist faith leader is sharing details about the first phase of the project, which centers around a life-sized replica of Noah's ark.
- Where is the Bible verse?
- The move to the editorial page allows us to run the Bible verse in a large font size so it is easier to read. It also allows us the ability to run more than one sentence. Many of the most inspirational passages of the Bible are multiple sentences.
- What Does The Bible Say About Pilgrimage?
- John Bunyan's “Pilgrim's Progress” is one of the best books you'll ever read (next to the Bible) because it views the Christian life in the light of a journey of a pilgrim passing through this temporary, physical life.
- A Recent History of TV Networks Trying To Make The Bible Look Cool
- Last night's premiere of the new ABC drama Of Kings and Prophets attempted to bring a sexy, violent version of the biblical story of David to broadcast television.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Bible Topics
Related searcheshomer simpson family tree
tuck everlasting story
santee river history
mazingira green party of kenya
list of saskatchewan premiers