A selection of articles related to the bible.
Original articles from our library related to the The Bible. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Bible.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Bible is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Bible books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. Containing the Old and New Testaments. Translated out of the Original Tongues and with the.
- ESV Study Bible: Reading the Bible
- To read the Bible “theologically” means to read the Bible.
- How to Cite the Bible
- Example: In a sentence: In Psalm 36:1 (New Jerusalem Bible), David.
- Contradictions in the Bible
- 1. How many men did the chief of David's captains kill? 2sam 23:8 ≠ 1chron 11: 11.
- The Bible, the Church, & Homosexuality: Exposing the "Gay" Theology
- Scripture passages identified as NIV are taken from the Holy Bible: New United States Patent and Trademark Office by the International Bible Society.
Suggested News Resources
- Is it in the Bible?
- The Bible is the world's most widely circulated and most read book of all time. After a few thousand years of translation after translation, it only stands to reason that some things become changed over the course of time.
- 'El Shaddai' on rare video-game turf: the Bible
- The Bible. At least until now.
- No need for evolution and the Bible to conflict
- On the other hand, creationists read the Bible in an overly literal way. The scientific theory of evolution deals with the origins of the present-day species of living things from older, different species.
- Overheard on CNN.com: Marriage causes divorce
- txbburns The divorce rate is higher in the Bible Belt, according to a new US Census Bureau report - and so is the marriage rate.
- Could Michele Bachmann be our first 'submissive' president?
- In 2006, during her first race for Congress, Bachmann cited the Bible as her reason for studying tax law, following her husband's suggestion even though she hated the idea.
Suggested Web Resources
- BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions
- Search the Bible in English, German, Swedish, Latin, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Tagalog, and Norwegian.
- Bible.com - The Bible Online, Bible Prayer Room, Christian
- The bible online, bible search, bible courses, bible study, devotionals and answers.
- Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Bible is the collections of the primary religious texts of Judaism and Christianity.
- Bible: King James Version
- Feb 18, 1997 Word, phrase, proximity, Boolean and citation searches. Displays an entire book of text at a time when browsing. Apocrypha included.
- The Bible
- King James Version Bible. The Bible. King James Version.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.