A selection of articles related to the birdcage.
Original articles from our library related to the The Birdcage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Birdcage.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Birdcage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Birdcage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Birdcage came out 20 years ago. Here's one clip that explains why it's so
- Twenty years ago today, The Birdcage was released. Based on the 1978 French film La Cage aux Folles, it involves, among many things, Nathan Lane throwing pitch-perfect hysterical fits, Hank Azaria dancing in cutoffs, and Robin Williams playing the ...
- The Timeless Transgression of The Birdcage
- It's been 20 years since the release of The Birdcage, the soulful Mike Nichols-helmed comedy that asked Robin Williams to play the (gay) straight man, put Gene Hackman in drag, and made Nathan Lane famous beyond Broadway and “Hakuna Matata.
- The Birdcage Is 20 Years Young. Was the Brash, Draggy Movie an Embarrassment
- March 8 marks the 20th anniversary of the U.S. release of The Birdcage, the iconic Mike Nichols remake of La Cage aux Folles starring Robin Williams and Nathan Lane about an openly, joyously gay couple from South Beach, Florida and the complicated ...
- Flashback: This is What the Premiere of 'The Birdcage' Looked Like in 1996
- Twenty years ago Tuesday, The Birdcage arrived in theaters. Directed and produced by Mike Nichols with a screenplay by Elaine May, the new take on La Cage aux Folles featured Gene Hackman, Nathan Lane, Dianne Wiest, and the late Robin Williams, ...
- Voice actor Hank Azaria to give commencement speech at Tufts
- The five-time Emmy winner has also acted in movies including "The Birdcage" and "Pretty Woman." He currently appears on the Showtime series "Ray Donovan." Azaria majored in drama at Tufts and graduated in 1987.
The Birdcage Topics
Related searchesjohn fuller
united airlines flight 811
sunday times golden globe race
super bowl xxxii green bay packers
duc de rohan