The Bluest Eye
A selection of articles related to the bluest eye.
Original articles from our library related to the The Bluest Eye. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Bluest Eye.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Bluest Eye is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Bluest Eye books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'The Bluest Eye' challenges society's views of perfection By Emily Bennett
- Aenya Ulke (Darlene), Perris Drew (Cholly Breedlove), share a moment onstage during the production of “The Bluest Eye” at Point Park University's Pittsburgh Playhouse in the Rauh Theatre. The coming-of-age drama “The Bluest Eye,” which runs Feb. 25-28 ...
- Special delivery to Va. lawmakers: 22 copies of 'Beloved,' 'The Bluest Eye'
- RICHMOND — It wasn't easy to find 22 copies of “Beloved” and “The Bluest Eye.” But a government watchdog group said lawmakers should read the novels by Nobel laureate Toni Morrison before they vote on a bill that would allow parents to block their ...
- Point Park finds the beauty in 'The Bluest Eye'
- Torre Alexandre as Pecola Breedlove, above, and Perris Drew and Amber Jones as Cholly and Pauline Breedlove, below right, in Point Park Conservatory Theatre's "The Bluest Eye." I have been neglectful of a production seen last week that warrants ...
- The Bluest Eye at Point Park Conservatory Theatre Company
- Point Park's Conservatory Theatre Company's production of The Bluest Eye is a work of great depth and pathos, like a symphony of adagios. Although it's long, at nearly two hours, there is no intermission, the intensity building as it goes.
- Hot Picks: Walk the Bluff for art; George Lewis; 'The Bluest Eye'
- On the Uptown campus, you'll find amazing works of artistic accomplishment by several Pittsburgh-area artists, such as the mural “I Am Because We Are” by Gerard Tonti, Ron Desmett's sculpture “The Spirit of Duquesne” and James Simon's sculptural relief ...
The Bluest Eye Topics
Related searchesein soph
list of years in science 2000s
decolonization of africa causes
claude mile jean-baptiste litre