The Broca Divide
A selection of articles related to the broca divide.
Original articles from our library related to the The Broca Divide. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Broca Divide.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Broca Divide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Broca Divide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Here's what your ideal weight really should be
- So if humans were geometrically similar regardless of their size, we should have an index that divides weight by the cube of height. There is, in fact, such an ... My favourite is Broca's Index, named after the French anatomist Paul Broca.
- Experts slam use of BMI and reveal how you can work out if you're too fat or thin
- You will recall that you calculate your BMI by dividing your weight in kilograms by the square of your height in metres. For adults, a BMI under 18.5 is ...
- Composers Gather At UF For 50th Anniversary Of Music Conference
- From January to March, Michael Sterling Smith and Michael Capone worked together to compose “The Broca Divide.” Smith, a composer, wanted to create a solo piece for and with Capone, a violist, after working with him and a string quartet composition at ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.