The Canadian Centenary Series
A selection of articles related to the canadian centenary series.
Original articles from our library related to the The Canadian Centenary Series. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Canadian Centenary Series.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Canadian Centenary Series is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Canadian Centenary Series books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Enda Duffy and the New Irish Renaissance
- Why is this St. Patrick's Day different from any other St. Patrick's Day?
- BMW's designs on the past, present and future
- Across the street, in the Museum bowl, a temporary exhibit called 100 Masterpieces marks the centenary and accompanies the permanent installation, bringing visitors through vehicular history in chronological order.
- Ben Young To Race Full-Time In Canadian Superbike Championship
- Not only will this be Young's first venture into the premier Superbike class this will also be his first-ever season on a BMW and his first full season racing on Canadian soil since he won the PRO GP125 R.A.C.
- SRSLY #35: The Night Manager, Alice Isn't Dead, Benny & Joon
- In Ballard's novel, the eponymous high-rise is presciently sited where One Canada Square, the iconically dull centrepiece of Canary Wharf, raised its ugly, pyramidal head a decade or so later; and although the notion of a war between social classes ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Canadian Centenary Series Topics
league of nations manchuria crisis
meaning of dreams about packing