The Case For Christ Quotes
A selection of articles related to the case for christ quotes.
Original articles from our library related to the The Case For Christ Quotes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Case For Christ Quotes.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Case For Christ Quotes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Case For Christ Quotes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tenn. Rep: ISIS should be allowed to recruit at state universities
- NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A state lawmaker from Knoxville said Wednesday that ISIS should be allowed to recruit at the University of Tennessee and other state universities during discussion about a bill protecting free speech on college campuses.
- Rep. Chris Stewart holds town hall meeting
- EPHRAIM-- U. S. Representative Christ Stewart of the Utah 2nd Congressional District held a Town Hall meeting March 10 at Snow College Founder's Hall.
- Atheism on Trial in Russia's Stavropol
- It all began, as so much begins, with a conversation about women — specifically with a quote from the Apostle Paul: "Christ is the head of every man, and a husband the head of his wife, and God the head of Christ." ...
- 4 Amazing Stories of Martyrdom and Costly Discipleship
- Since Martyrs Mirror was published in the sixteenth century, which documented the stories and testimonies of Christian martyrs, thousands of men and women have walked into the fie for the cause of Christ.