A selection of articles related to the chantels.
Original articles from our library related to the The Chantels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Chantels.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Chantels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Chantels books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Apollo Events Booklet - Apollo Theater
- USHER | WILL OLDHAM | JAMES BROWN | RUTH BROWN | THE CHANTELS | DAVE CHAPPELLE | THE COASTERS | D'ANGELO | FAT JOE | ELLA ...
- SLEEVE NOTES FOR CHILDREN OF JAH - Blood and Fire
- SLEEVE NOTES FOR CHILDREN OF JAH. CHILDREN OF JAH. The Chantells & Friends 1977-79.
- They All Played the Apollo
- Miri Ben Ari * James Brown * Maxine Brown *Ruth Brown * The Chantels * Dave Chappelle * The Coasters *. D'Angelo * Billy Eckstine * Fat Joe * Ella Fitzgerald ...
- 853 macy place - Habitat for Humanity
- greats such as the Chantels, The Crickets,. The Limelighters, Arthur Crier, The Chords, The. Morrisania Revue, the Wrens, Mickey and Sylvia and the Jimmy ...
- She's So Fine: Reflections on Whiteness, Femininity, Adolescence
- Dealing with girl groups such as the Shirelles, the Chantels, the. Ronettes and the Bobbettes and individuals such as Dusty Springfield,. Marianne Faithful ...
Suggested News Resources
- Photos: "A Night With Janis Joplin" ready rock the Peabody
- These inspiring females include the members of The Chantels and Aretha Franklin, and each gets a chance to wow the crowd with their own powerful performance. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. DATES.
- Jerry Blavat is planning a movie about his life
- In the meantime, though, Blavat is hosting some Oscars counterprograming Sunday, a "Salute to Street Corner Harmony" at the Kimmel Center, featuring such acts as the Chantels, the Demensions, the Solitaires, Eugene Pitt and the Jive Five, and more.
- Black Ensemble Theater Celebrates 40 Years
- Taylor is bringing back popular past shows all season as part of the celebration, starting with “Doo Wop Shoo Bop,” which focuses on the doo-wop era, paying homage to groups like The Spaniels and The Chantels. That show plays in repertory with “Those ...
- 'Jerry Blavat: Salute to Street Corner Harmony' at the Kimmel Center
- The impressive roll call of the evening included The Skyliners, The Chantels, The Marcels, The Dubs, Eugene Pitt and the Jive Five, The Demensions, The Solitaires, Billy and the Essentials, and Frankie and the Fashions. All dressed to the nines and ...
- 'A Night with Janis Joplin' comes to Mayo Center
- But Davies' own favorite moment is a different song: “Maybe,” a cover of a song originally made famous by the Chantels. “That song showed that Janis was maturing as a vocalist,” Davies says. “She could have gone on to do so much more.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Chantels
- The Chantel's Webpage is dedicated to the memory of Jackie Landry Jackson. Copyright © 2011 TheChantels.Com.
- The Chantels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Chantels were the second African-American girl group to enjoy nationwide success in the United States, preceded by The Bobbettes. The group was ...
- The Chantels - The History of Rock and Roll
- The Chantels began doing talent shows with the Sequins and the Crows at the P.S. 60 Community Center and St.
- DOO WOP GOLD,"MAYBE" THE CHANTELS. - YouTube
- Nov 15, 2007 ARLENE SMITH THE ORIGINAL LEAD SINGER OF THE CHANTELS REJOINS THE GROUP FOR A GUEST APPEARANCE.
- The Chantels - Maybe (1958) - YouTube
- Jun 6, 2011 The Chantels - Maybe (1958) ... Mix - The Chantels - Maybe (1958)YouTube. The Chantels - Maybe (1958) - Duration: 2:51.
The Chantels Topics
Related searchesspeed racer background
sons of korhal
chess piece point values
dmitri mendeleev notes