The Cincinnati Kid
A selection of articles related to the cincinnati kid.
Original articles from our library related to the The Cincinnati Kid. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Cincinnati Kid.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Cincinnati Kid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Cincinnati Kid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Doc: UC Bearcats' 4-overtime thriller with UConn one for the ages
- The game took three hours and four heartbreaks.
- white sox catcher the center of attention
- Bettis matched the first outing of the other leading contender to be Colorado's opening day starter, Jorge De La Rosa, who pitched three perfect innings against the Cincinnati Reds on Thursday.
- GOP: Sheriff candidate is Dem 'plant'
- He said he rode along in Neil's patrol car when he was a kid in the Boy Scout's police explorer program and got to know him later when both worked as deputies for the sheriff. "I knew his character to be solid," Vande Ryt said of Neil.