The Color Purple
A selection of articles related to the color purple.
Original articles from our library related to the The Color Purple. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Color Purple.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Color Purple is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Color Purple books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- In Alice Walker's novel The Color Purple, the author's use of
- In Alice Walker's novel The Color Purple, the author's use of extensive imagery makes the South come alive in the reader's mind.
- The Color Purple Interdisciplinary Unit
- This interdisciplinary unit focuses on Alice Walker's novel, The Color Purple.
- The Color Purple
- The Color Purple. Part 1: Movie Analysis and Discussion. A CAUTIONARY NOTE : One of the criticisms of The Color.
Suggested News Resources
- NC's 1st film chief Bill Arnold dies; 'The Color Purple,' 'Dirty Dancing
- By AP, RALEIGH, NC — Bill Arnold, North Carolina's first film commissioner who saw “The Color Purple,” ''Dirty Dancing” and other successful movies produced during his tenure, has died. He was 75.
- Seven Days in Utopia
- Luke, as the gospel singers in “The Color Purple'' might say: God is trying to tell you something. Luke has made the mistake of letting his abusive stage-mother of a father (Joseph Lyle Taylor) be his caddie. The parental pressure snaps him.
- Sonoma woman dies in Cavedale accident
- "She loved clothes, she loved to go shopping and she loved the color purple." In addition to her daughter, Bradley is also survived by three grandchildren, Alexia Michelle Martin, 14, Jason Walker Martin, 12, and Scott Arnold Martin, 10.
- Drew Doughty: Kings removing purple from jerseys
- The Kings' former third jersey, which features only the black, white and silver colors will become the team's primary home sweater. Absent from the Kings' look will be the color purple, which apparently was not a favorite among LA fans. Aug.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Color Purple, Now on National Tour
- Oprah Winfrey presents The Color Purple on Broadway Tickets to Color Purple the musical Book by Alice Walker New York Color Purple tickets.
- IMDb - The Color Purple (1985)
- Directed by Steven Spielberg. With Danny Glover, Whoopi Goldberg, Oprah Winfrey, Margaret Avery. The life and trials of a young African American woman.
- The Color Purple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Color Purple is an acclaimed 1982 epistolary novel by American author Alice Walker.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Color Purple Topics
Related searchesglasgow coma scale interpretation
child art stages of child art
dream symbolism birds interpretation
oroonoko literary significance